artisanal LA 2015 spring show
i finally made it to artisanal la this past weekend! their spring 2015 show was at the reef event space in downtown. in the past, i've really only been to craft shows, so it was a nice change of pace to attend an event much more heavily focused on local makers of food, beverage, and items for the kitchen and garden.
jewerly maker bunnies in LA was a big hit with her adorable snack food heart necklaces. i bought the gluten one, because, well, i love gluten!
the sanctuary at soledad even brought a baby pig and baby goat. utterly adorable.
i had a refreshing 808 (strawberry, mango, pineapple green tea) from boba bear and took home a bag of goodies that included:
- two bags of three jerks jerky (memphis bbq, chipotle adobo)
- a bag of semolina pasta's conchiglie
- two cookies (birthday, white chocolate macadamia) from milk jar cookies
- two doggie donuts (blueberry, pumpkin) from bobby and bambi bakery (sanford approved!)
- a bunnies in LA 'GLUTEN' heart necklace
a pretty good haul, i'd say!